You’ve probably seen that most casinos online advertisements provide some kind of reward or free money for you to start playing there. Like everything else in this world it’s not free So, before you get started with this bonus and then getting upset that you’ve been scammed, I suggest you read on and learn how this process is working.
First of all, you might be wondering why online casinos offer the possibility of “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing strategy and differentiation. In simple terms the majority of online casinos are “skins” of a specific software vendor, meaning that behind the various owners, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there’s not much difference between the Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
Therefore, if they’re mostly the same below the hood, then there needs to be some kind of distinct difference that convinces you to play at “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to prospective customers is to offer them something. In this case, a reward.
Once you’ve got this issue out of the way nowทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง , the next thing you could consider is: Ok I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I’ll join, get my $5,000, play the games and then go towards Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty easy as well. To claim bonuses from an online gambling site, you will generally need to deposit funds, or unless you’re told that you do not however, we’ll discuss the subject later.
Before we get into the meat of the different types of bonuses offered at online casinos, here are a few extra words and phrases you need to be aware of, so you can discuss them with a support representative prior to claiming a bonus just so you know the situation and what you’re actually claiming.
- Requirements for wagering: The majority of bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to wager a certain amount before you are able to take the money out of your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you are required to wager. In some instances it will be just the bonus times X and in other instances you’ll have to bet the bonus plus the deposit amount more than X. This, in turn, is more common. Another fact to pay attention to in relation to wagering requirements is that in the majority of online casinos, if you make withdrawals before having met the wagering requirement, all winnings made to date will be forfeited. It’s not fair, but this is the way it is.
- Games were played: Ensure you go through the T&Cs for this case. Because slots are among the most profitable games in casinos online, bonus offers are valid only for slots games. Most scratch cards and keno adhere to this standard. In other instances you’ll be permitted to play your bonus on all games, however, not all games count 100% towards playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you’ll need to wager three times more to satisfy the wagering requirement and withdraw your winnings.
- Minimum deposit requirement In the majority of cases when you want to get bonuses, you’ll have to make a minimum deposit. This again can vary. It’s generally a small amount, which you’ll most likely put down anyway. It’s typically not more than $50. We’re now sharing the same space, and we’re speaking the same language, it’s high time we reviewed the primary kinds of bonuses at the majority of casinos online.
- A match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every dollar you deposit, you will be credited an amount of X% of the money you deposited by the casino. So, if, for example casino Z offers a 100 percent match bonus, you can deposit 100 dollars and casino Z will pay you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are usually restricted to a specific maximum amount of bonuses you can claim. Match bonuses can be an individual bonus that is part of an ongoing promotion (more common at US safe online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
- A welcome bonus is usually offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit on the website. It is match bonuses that you could earn as a new casino player during a specific period of time either within the first X deposits, or an amalgamation of both If the casino offers a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the highest amount you can receive in the 1st deposit bonus as well as the second deposit bonus monthly bonus, etc. when you deposit the maximum amount for any match bonus you can achieve the welcome bonus that is advertised. If you deposit less than needed for the maximum bonus in each stage, you won’t get the full amount stated in the welcome bonus. This means that the welcome bonus is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first few days of play at the casino.
- A bonus for no deposit is pretty straightforward. It’s a reward you get through an online gaming site that will enable you to play real money games without the need to make a deposit. This is a fantastic way for casinos on the internet to gain new customers as they can test the casino without having to deposit money. In certain countries, it can help resolve the “trust” issue casino players are faced with when playing online casinos. Many players who feel confident depositing and playing with an online casino are nervous about trying another casino they’ve never tried. Others players aren’t keen to make a deposit and not try out the games and software so a no deposit bonus can be a huge help. Certain online casinos offer no deposit bonuses as part of their normal offerings. Others avoid such bonuses as they claim that they draw the wrong kind of players, i.e. players who do not have the intention of gambling with real money at all and also that they put stress on the support team , with no actual outcome. I believe that the truth lies somewhere in the middle and that people claim no bonus deposits for various reasons. The majority of no deposit bonuses are offered for a relatively small sum typically $10 to $15. They can be offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites that are associated with the casino. Bonuses for no deposit also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your winnings in the event that you’ve had luck.
- These bonuses are play only that are not able to be withdrawn from your account. If you’re lucky enough to you win and then request a withdrawal then the bonus you received will be deducted from your winnings. Let’s say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and hit the jackpot, increasing your balance to $500. You’re now ready take your winnings out and enjoy a celebration with your the rest of your friends. The online casino will only permit you to withdraw $550 out of your account and $50 that is the stickiest bonus amount, will not be allowed. Play-only bonuses are typically higher than match bonuses and the wagering requirement is lower.
- Bonuses for using payment methods Bonuses for payment method was first common in Playtech powered casinos, and has been extended to other casinos also over the years. In addition to depositing money on an online casino via your credit or debit card, there are numerous electronic payment options that offer instant fund transfers with no hassle or excessive charges. A lot of these alternatives to traditional payment methods or alternative payment methods, as they are often called, offer their services to those without a credit check and you can transfer funds from your bank account in a discreet manner. There are pre-paid cards that available at a kiosk. If you use these other payment methods, you’ll be able to earn an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make along with any other bonuses you get. Make sure you check the cashier’s section before you sign up to an online casino you’ve not played in as this could definitely be to your advantage.
- Most online casinos have an Loyalty/VIP Club program that allows you to cash out bonuses in exchange to points earned during playing. The more you play and win, the more points you earn , and the better the conversion rate of points-to-bonus. It is important to check the specific T&Cs of the casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at as often you will not be allowed to withdraw your bonus or the bonus cash could be deducted from your winnings. OK, so I’m pretty sure that you’re considering how you can benefit from the good things that are available, so here’s the reverse of the coin. Online casinos are very sensitive to bonus abuse or bonus whoring by players. Just like you can get removed from a physical casino for counting cards , for instance, you could also get your players account locked in an online casino upon the first indication of a bonus abuse. It is important to keep in mind that at the end of the day, gambling is entertainment , and it’s meant to be enjoyable and exciting. It’s not a day job and you don’t earn cash at the casinos. Bonuses can add to the excitement and excitement and, at the end of the day, they are only a marketing tool. Take advantage of them, enjoy yourself with them, enhance your enthusiasm, but don’t anticipate to the same results.